Boavista vs Braga Predictions 11.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-2
17:00 Boavista v Braga
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:00 Boavista v Braga 31 24 45 49 51 42 58
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.83
Boavista welcome Braga for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our Boavista v Braga Prediction and Betting Tips.


Boavista are 4.43 to win at home against Braga, who are 1.83 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.70 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Boavista has a 31% chance of winning while Braga's success is an estimated 45% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Boavista vs Braga Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W2 @ 1.83
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Boavista vs Braga
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Boavista vs Braga Predictions 11.05.2019