» » » RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich Prediction 11.05.2019

RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich Prediction 11.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
11 May 13:30 RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
11 May 13:30 RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich 27 29 44 64 36 64 36
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X | Odds: 2.27
RB Leipzig welcome Bayern Munich for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich Prediction and Betting Tips.

RB Leipzig are 4.70 to win at home against Bayern Munich, who are 1.73 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.30 odds.

Respectively, a home win for RB Leipzig has a 27% chance of winning while Bayern Munich's success is an estimated 44% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
1X @ 2.27
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 3

More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 16:30
Excelsior v Waalwijk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:30
Excelsior v Waalwijk 49 23 28 72 28 68 32 W1 (0.0 AH)
Pick: W1 (0.0 AH) | Odds: 1.48
Today, 16:30
Den Bosch v G.A. Eagles
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:30
Den Bosch v G.A. Eagles 49 33 18 67 33 69 31 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.53
Today, 18:00
St. Gallen v Young Boys
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:00
St. Gallen v Young Boys 24 22 54 70 30 67 33 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.79
Today, 18:00
Thun v Basel
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:00
Thun v Basel 35 26 39 65 35 65 35 X2 & Over 2.5
Pick: X2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.79
Today, 18:30
Kortrijk v Charleroi
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:30
Kortrijk v Charleroi 48 24 28 64 36 62 38 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.66
Today, 18:45
Graafschap v Cambuur
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:45
Graafschap v Cambuur 49 29 22 64 36 62 38 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.79
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10