Ajax vs Tottenham Match Prediction 08.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-3
19:00 Ajax v Tottenham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Ajax v Tottenham 62 22 16 66 34 62 38
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.57
Ajax welcome Tottenham for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Ajax v Tottenham Prediction and Betting Tips.


Ajax are 2.31 to win at home against Tottenham, who are 3.15 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.72 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Ajax has a 62% chance of winning while Tottenham's success is an estimated 16% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 22 per cent.

Ajax vs Tottenham Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.57
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Ajax vs Tottenham
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Ajax vs Tottenham Match Prediction 08.05.2019