Celta Vigo vs Barcelona Match Prediction 04.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
18:45 Celta Vigo v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:45 Celta Vigo v Barcelona 34 29 37 65 35 56 44
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.79
Celta Vigo welcome Barcelona for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Celta Vigo v Barcelona Prediction and Betting Tips.


Celta Vigo are 2.17 to win at home against Barcelona, who are 3.40 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.74 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Celta Vigo has a 34% chance of winning while Barcelona's success is an estimated 37% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Celta Vigo vs Barcelona Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.79
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Celta Vigo vs Barcelona
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Celta Vigo vs Barcelona Match Prediction 04.05.2019