FC Basel 1893 vs FC Zurich Match Prediction 04.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
17:00 FC Basel v FC Zurich
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:00 FC Basel v FC Zurich 60 26 14 63 37 61 39
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.56
FC Basel welcome FC Zurich for a Switzerland Super League match on . Read on for our FC Basel v FC Zurich Prediction and Betting Tips.

FC Basel are 1.56 to win at home against FC Zurich, who are 5.45 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.50 odds.

Respectively, a home win for FC Basel has a 60% chance of winning while FC Zurich's success is an estimated 14% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

FC Basel vs FC Zurich Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.56
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on FC Basel vs FC Zurich
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » FC Basel 1893 vs FC Zurich Match Prediction 04.05.2019