Everton vs Burnley Match Prediction 03.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
19:00 Everton v Burnley
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Everton v Burnley 53 25 22 58 42 47 53
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.63
Everton welcome Burnley for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Everton v Burnley Prediction and Betting Tips.

Everton are 1.63 to win at home against Burnley, who are 5.90 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.20 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Everton has a 53% chance of winning while Burnley's success is an estimated 22% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Everton vs Burnley Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.63
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Everton vs Burnley
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Everton vs Burnley Match Prediction 03.05.2019