» » » CSA vs Palmeiras Match Prediction 01.05.2019

CSA vs Palmeiras Match Prediction 01.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
01 May 19:00 CSA v Palmeiras
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
01 May 19:00 CSA v Palmeiras 27 26 47 45 55 31 69
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.56
CSA welcome Palmeiras for a Brazil Serie A match on . Read on for our CSA v Palmeiras Prediction and Betting Tips.

CSA are 6.45 to win at home against Palmeiras, who are 1.56 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.98 odds.

Respectively, a home win for CSA has a 27% chance of winning while Palmeiras's success is an estimated 47% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

CSA vs Palmeiras Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W2 @ 1.56
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on CSA vs Palmeiras
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10