Internacional vs Flamengo Match Prediction 01.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
19:00 Internacional v Flamengo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Internacional v Flamengo 47 29 24 47 53 48 52
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.37
Internacional welcome Flamengo for a Brazil Serie A match on . Read on for our Internacional v Flamengo Prediction and Betting Tips.

Internacional are 2.39 to win at home against Flamengo, who are 3.16 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.20 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Internacional has a 47% chance of winning while Flamengo's success is an estimated 24% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Internacional vs Flamengo Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
1X @ 1.37
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Internacional vs Flamengo
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram

» » » Internacional vs Flamengo Match Prediction 01.05.2019