Philadelphia Union vs FC Cincinnati Match Prediction 01.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
23:30 Philadelphia v Cincinnati
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
23:30 Philadelphia v Cincinnati 55 24 21 64 34 59 41
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.61
Philadelphia welcome Cincinnati for a MLS match on . Read on for our Philadelphia v Cincinnati Prediction and Betting Tips.

Philadelphia are 1.61 to win at home against Cincinnati, who are 5.35 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.20 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Philadelphia has a 55% chance of winning while Cincinnati's success is an estimated 21% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Philadelphia vs Cincinnati Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.61
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Philadelphia vs Cincinnati
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Philadelphia Union vs FC Cincinnati Match Prediction 01.05.2019