» » » Millwall vs Bristol City Match Prediction 30.04.2019

Millwall vs Bristol City Match Prediction 30.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
30 Apr 18:45 Millwall v Bristol City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
30 Apr 18:45 Millwall v Bristol City 26 32 42 46 54 55 45
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.37
Millwall welcome Bristol City for a Championship match on . Read on for our Millwall v Bristol City Prediction and Betting Tips.

Millwall are 3.36 to win at home against Bristol City, who are 2.26 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.54 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Millwall has a 26% chance of winning while Bristol City's success is an estimated 42% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Millwall vs Bristol City Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.37
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Millwall vs Bristol City
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 8

More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 14:00
Aston Villa v Derby
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
Aston Villa v Derby 42 35 23 48 52 55 45 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.03
Today, 17:00
Orebro v IK Sirius
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:00
Orebro v IK Sirius 51 25 24 69 31 61 39 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 2.03
Today, 17:00
Hammarby v IFK Norrkoping
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:00
Hammarby v IFK Norrkoping 46 28 26 59 41 62 38 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
Today, 18:30
Union Berlin v Stuttgart
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:30
Union Berlin v Stuttgart 49 34 17 64 36 53 47 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.62
Today, 23:00
Avai v Ceara
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 23:00
Avai v Ceara 39 35 26 32 68 38 62 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.58
Today, 23:00
CSA v Goias
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 23:00
CSA v Goias 35 29 36 50 50 42 58 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 2.17
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10