Portsmouth vs Peterborough Match Prediction 30.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-3
18:45 Portsmouth v Peterborough
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:45 Portsmouth v Peterborough 52 29 19 56 44 58 42
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.71
Portsmouth welcome Peterborough for a League One match on . Read on for our Portsmouth v Peterborough Prediction and Betting Tips.

Portsmouth are 1.71 to win at home against Peterborough, who are 5.00 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.14 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Portsmouth has a 52% chance of winning while Peterborough's success is an estimated 19% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Portsmouth vs Peterborough Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.71
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Portsmouth vs Peterborough
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram

» » » Portsmouth vs Peterborough Match Prediction 30.04.2019