Yeni Malatyaspor vs Kasimpasa Match Prediction 29.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
17:00 Malatyaspor v Kasimpasa
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:00 Malatyaspor v Kasimpasa 50 28 22 57 43 59 41
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.55
Malatyaspor welcome Kasimpasa for a Turkey Super Lig match on . Read on for our Malatyaspor v Kasimpasa Prediction and Betting Tips.

Malatyaspor are 2.49 to win at home against Kasimpasa, who are 2.90 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.32 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Malatyaspor has a 50% chance of winning while Kasimpasa's success is an estimated 22% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Malatyaspor vs Kasimpasa Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.55
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Malatyaspor vs Kasimpasa
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Yeni Malatyaspor vs Kasimpasa Match Prediction 29.04.2019