IFK Goteborg vs AIK Stockholm Match Prediction 29.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
17:00 Goteborg v AIK
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:00 Goteborg v AIK 31 29 40 48 52 41 59
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.70
Goteborg welcome AIK for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Goteborg v AIK Prediction and Betting Tips.


Goteborg are 3.72 to win at home against AIK, who are 2.20 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.10 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Goteborg has a 31% chance of winning while AIK's success is an estimated 40% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Goteborg vs AIK Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
1X @ 1.70
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Goteborg vs AIK
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » IFK Goteborg vs AIK Stockholm Match Prediction 29.04.2019