Villarreal vs Huesca Match Prediction 28.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
16:30 Villarreal v Huesca
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16:30 Villarreal v Huesca 53 29 18 72 28 66 34
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.60
Villarreal welcome Huesca for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Villarreal v Huesca Prediction and Betting Tips.


Villarreal are 1.60 to win at home against Huesca, who are 5.65 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.54 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Villarreal has a 53% chance of winning while Huesca's success is an estimated 18% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Villarreal vs Huesca Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.60
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Villarreal vs Huesca
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Villarreal vs Huesca Match Prediction 28.04.2019