Real Sociedad vs Getafe Match Prediction 28.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
14:15 Real Sociedad v Getafe
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14:15 Real Sociedad v Getafe 33 37 30 45 55 52 48
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.48
Real Sociedad welcome Getafe for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Real Sociedad v Getafe Prediction and Betting Tips.

Real Sociedad are 2.80 to win at home against Getafe, who are 2.83 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.20 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Real Sociedad has a 33% chance of winning while Getafe's success is an estimated 30% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 37 per cent.

Real Sociedad vs Getafe Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.48
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Real Sociedad vs Getafe
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Real Sociedad vs Getafe Match Prediction 28.04.2019