Santa Clara vs Vitoria Setubal Match Prediction 27.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
14:30 Santa Clara v Vitoria Setubal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14:30 Santa Clara v Vitoria Setubal 42 30 28 48 52 46 54
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.33
Santa Clara welcome Vitoria Setubal for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our Santa Clara v Vitoria Setubal Prediction and Betting Tips.

Santa Clara are 2.33 to win at home against Vitoria Setubal, who are 3.38 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.13 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Santa Clara has a 42% chance of winning while Vitoria Setubal's success is an estimated 28% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Santa Clara vs Vitoria Setubal Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
1X @ 1.33
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Santa Clara vs Vitoria Setubal
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Santa Clara vs Vitoria Setubal Match Prediction 27.04.2019