AS Roma vs Cagliari Match Prediction 27.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
16:00 Roma v Cagliari
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16:00 Roma v Cagliari 61 24 15 68 32 58 42
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.49
Roma welcome Cagliari for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our Roma v Cagliari Prediction and Betting Tips.

Roma are 1.49 to win at home against Cagliari, who are 7.50 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.60 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Roma has a 61% chance of winning while Cagliari's success is an estimated 15% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Roma vs Cagliari Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.49
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Roma vs Cagliari
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » AS Roma vs Cagliari Match Prediction 27.04.2019