» » » Eintracht Frankfurt vs Hertha Berlin Match Prediction 27.04.2019

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Hertha Berlin Match Prediction 27.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
27 Apr 13:30 Eintracht F. v Hertha Berlin
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
27 Apr 13:30 Eintracht F. v Hertha Berlin 60 24 16 63 37 60 40
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.43
Eintracht F. welcome Hertha Berlin for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Eintracht F. v Hertha Berlin Prediction and Betting Tips.

Eintracht F. are 1.43 to win at home against Hertha Berlin, who are 7.40 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 5.30 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Eintracht F. has a 60% chance of winning while Hertha Berlin's success is an estimated 16% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Eintracht F. vs Hertha Berlin Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.43
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Eintracht F. vs Hertha Berlin
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 2

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10