» » » Watford vs Wolves Match Prediction 27.04.2019

Watford vs Wolves Match Prediction 27.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
27 Apr 14:00 Watford v Wolves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
27 Apr 14:00 Watford v Wolves 40 38 22 50 50 62 38
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.47
Watford welcome Wolves for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Watford v Wolves Prediction and Betting Tips.

Watford are 2.68 to win at home against Wolves, who are 2.95 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.24 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Watford has a 40% chance of winning while Wolves's success is an estimated 22% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 38 per cent.

Watford vs Wolves Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
1X @ 1.47
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Watford vs Wolves
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
100% Deposit
Promo Code:


Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:


Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:


Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:


Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10