Southampton vs Bournemouth Match Prediction 27.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-3
14:00 Southampton v Bournemouth
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14:00 Southampton v Bournemouth 59 19 22 61 39 58 42
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.66
Southampton welcome Bournemouth for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Southampton v Bournemouth Prediction and Betting Tips.


Southampton are 1.92 to win at home against Bournemouth, who are 4.14 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.88 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Southampton has a 59% chance of winning while Bournemouth's success is an estimated 22% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 19 per cent.

Southampton vs Bournemouth Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.66
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Southampton vs Bournemouth
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Southampton vs Bournemouth Match Prediction 27.04.2019