Tottenham vs West Ham Match Prediction 27.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
11:30 Tottenham v West Ham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
11:30 Tottenham v West Ham 65 22 13 62 38 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.44
Tottenham welcome West Ham for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Tottenham v West Ham Prediction and Betting Tips.


Tottenham are 1.44 to win at home against West Ham, who are 7.40 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 5.25 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Tottenham has a 65% chance of winning while West Ham's success is an estimated 13% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 22 per cent.

Tottenham vs West Ham Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.44
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Tottenham vs West Ham
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Tottenham vs West Ham Match Prediction 27.04.2019