Western Sydney vs Melbourne Victory Match Prediction 27.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
09:50 Western Sydney v Melbourne V.
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
09:50 Western Sydney v Melbourne V. 26 31 43 67 33 62 38
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.52
Western Sydney welcome Melbourne V. for a A-League match on . Read on for our Western Sydney v Melbourne V. Prediction and Betting Tips.

Western Sydney are 2.55 to win at home against Melbourne V., who are 2.54 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.84 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Western Sydney has a 26% chance of winning while Melbourne V.'s success is an estimated 43% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Western Sydney vs Melbourne V. Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.52
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Western Sydney vs Melbourne V.
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Western Sydney vs Melbourne Victory Match Prediction 27.04.2019