Minnesota United FC vs Los Angeles Galaxy Match Prediction 25.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
00:00 Minnesota v LA Galaxy
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
00:00 Minnesota v LA Galaxy 44 30 26 76 34 72 28
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.75
Minnesota welcome LA Galaxy for a MLS match on . Read on for our Minnesota v LA Galaxy Prediction and Betting Tips.

Minnesota are 2.11 to win at home against LA Galaxy, who are 3.24 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.80 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Minnesota has a 44% chance of winning while LA Galaxy's success is an estimated 26% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Minnesota vs LA Galaxy Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.75
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Minnesota vs LA Galaxy
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Minnesota United FC vs Los Angeles Galaxy Match Prediction 25.04.2019