» » » Wolves vs Arsenal Match Prediction 24.04.2019

Wolves vs Arsenal Match Prediction 24.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-1
24 Apr 18:45 Wolves v Arsenal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
24 Apr 18:45 Wolves v Arsenal 37 29 34 59 41 57 43
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Arsenal Over 1.5 | Odds: 2.26
Wolves welcome Arsenal for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Wolves v Arsenal Prediction and Betting Tips.

Wolves are 2.95 to win at home against Arsenal, who are 2.56 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.44 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Wolves has a 37% chance of winning while Arsenal's success is an estimated 34% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Wolves vs Arsenal Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Arsenal have won their last 4 away matches against Wolves in all competitions.

Wolves have seen under 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 6 matches against Arsenal in all competitions.
Arsenal have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 away matches against Wolves in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
Arsenal Over 1.5 @ 2.26
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Wolves vs Arsenal
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 8

More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 14:00
Sao Paulo v Bahia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
Sao Paulo v Bahia 49 33 18 35 65 39 61 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.71
Today, 14:15
Eibar v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:15
Eibar v Barcelona 26 27 47 66 34 51 49 W2 To Nil
Pick: W2 To Nil | Odds: 4.10
Today, 16:00
Galatasaray v Basaksehir
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:00
Galatasaray v Basaksehir 55 27 18 56 44 56 44 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.84
Today, 16:30
Tondela v Chaves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:30
Tondela v Chaves 53 23 24 54 46 51 49 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
Today, 18:30
Napoli v Inter
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:30
Napoli v Inter 42 32 26 57 43 53 47 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.19
Today, 18:30
Juventus v Atalanta
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:30
Juventus v Atalanta 44 29 27 69 31 59 41 1X & Under 3.5
Pick: 1X & Under 3.5 | Odds: 2.03
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10