» » » Leeds United vs Aston Villa Match Prediction 28.04.2019

Leeds United vs Aston Villa Match Prediction 28.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
28 Apr 11:00 Leeds v Aston Villa
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
28 Apr 11:00 Leeds v Aston Villa 49 26 25 57 43 56 44
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.98
Leeds welcome Aston Villa for a Championship match on . Read on for our Leeds v Aston Villa Prediction and Betting Tips.

Leeds are 1.94 to win at home against Aston Villa, who are 4.06 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.84 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Leeds has a 49% chance of winning while Aston Villa's success is an estimated 25% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Leeds vs Aston Villa Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.98
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Leeds vs Aston Villa
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 2

More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 18:30
VfB Stuttgart v Union Berlin
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:30
VfB Stuttgart v Union Berlin 47 30 23 66 34 56 44 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.82
Today, 18:45
Dundee Utd v St Mirren
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:45
Dundee Utd v St Mirren 57 26 17 54 46 56 44 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 2.37
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10