Borussia Dortmund vs Schalke 04 Match Prediction 27.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-4
13:30 Dortmund v Schalke
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
13:30 Dortmund v Schalke 66 24 10 61 39 59 41
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.33
Dortmund welcome Schalke for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Dortmund v Schalke Prediction and Betting Tips.


Dortmund are 1.33 to win at home against Schalke, who are 10.50 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 5.80 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Dortmund has a 66% chance of winning while Schalke's success is an estimated 10% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Dortmund vs Schalke Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.33
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Dortmund vs Schalke
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Borussia Dortmund vs Schalke 04 Match Prediction 27.04.2019