Bordeaux vs Lyon Match Prediction 26.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-3
18:45 Bordeaux v Lyon
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:45 Bordeaux v Lyon 25 27 48 53 47 55 45
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.74
Bordeaux welcome Lyon for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Bordeaux v Lyon Prediction and Betting Tips.

Bordeaux are 4.90 to win at home against Lyon, who are 1.74 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.10 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Bordeaux has a 25% chance of winning while Lyon's success is an estimated 48% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Bordeaux vs Lyon Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W2 @ 1.74
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Bordeaux vs Lyon
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Bordeaux vs Lyon Match Prediction 26.04.2019