Willem II vs PSV Match Prediction 25.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-3
18:45 Willem II v PSV
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:45 Willem II v PSV 25 25 50 78 22 65 35
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.48
Willem II welcome PSV for a Eredivisie match on . Read on for our Willem II v PSV Prediction and Betting Tips.

Willem II are 5.85 to win at home against PSV, who are 1.48 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 5.00 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Willem II has a 25% chance of winning while PSV's success is an estimated 50% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Willem II vs PSV Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W2 @ 1.48
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Willem II vs PSV
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Willem II vs PSV Match Prediction 25.04.2019