» » » Espanyol vs Celta Vigo Match Prediction 24.04.2019

Espanyol vs Celta Vigo Match Prediction 24.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
24 Apr 18:30 Espanyol v Celta Vigo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
24 Apr 18:30 Espanyol v Celta Vigo 46 31 23 53 47 59 41
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 2.33
Espanyol welcome Celta Vigo for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Espanyol v Celta Vigo Prediction and Betting Tips.

Espanyol are 2.34 to win at home against Celta Vigo, who are 3.30 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.42 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Espanyol has a 46% chance of winning while Celta Vigo's success is an estimated 23% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Espanyol vs Celta Vigo Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Celta Vigo have failed to win their last 9 away matches (La Liga).

Espanyol are undefeated in 9 of their last 10 home matches against Celta Vigo in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 2.33
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Espanyol vs Celta Vigo
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 10

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10