» » » Atletico Madrid vs Valencia Match Prediction 24.04.2019

Atletico Madrid vs Valencia Match Prediction 24.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-2
24 Apr 17:30 Atletico Madrid v Valencia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
24 Apr 17:30 Atletico Madrid v Valencia 48 29 23 46 54 44 56
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.95
Atletico Madrid welcome Valencia for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Atletico Madrid v Valencia Prediction and Betting Tips.

Atletico Madrid are 1.96 to win at home against Valencia, who are 4.60 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.38 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Atletico Madrid has a 48% chance of winning while Valencia's success is an estimated 23% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Atletico Madrid vs Valencia Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Valencia have basically two throws of the dice to go for Champions League football for next season, as they're involved in a three-team contest for the 4th place in La Liga with Getafe and Sevilla with only two points between them all, and in with a shout of European glory after beating Spanish counterparts Villarreal to fill one of the last four spots in this term's Europa League.

Marcelino's side are on an excellent form of six wins from seven matches after winning 2-1 at Betis last time out and are now going to come up against an Atletico side who are mathematically to come in second if they can hold off Real Madrid on four points behind.

The Madrid club got back to normal form as they bounced back after losing at Barcelona 2-0 with two composed victories over Celta Vigo and Eibar, both accompanied by a clean sheet. Expect a tight matchup that is likely to end in a draw or Valencia winning.
Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.95
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Atletico Madrid vs Valencia
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 13

More Today's Betting Tips

21 May 16:30 Utrecht v Heracles
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21 May 16:30 Utrecht v Heracles 61 27 12 62 38 59 41 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.63
21 May 17:00 GAIS v Vasteras FK
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21 May 17:00 GAIS v Vasteras FK 43 28 29 56 44 57 43 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.93
21 May 18:45 Paris FC v Lens
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21 May 18:45 Paris FC v Lens 47 33 20 38 62 20 80 Under 2.0
Pick: Under 2.0 | Odds: 1.81
21 May 18:45 St. Patricks v Derry City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21 May 18:45 St. Patricks v Derry City 39 33 28 44 56 46 54 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.31
21 May 18:45 Vitesse v Groningen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21 May 18:45 Vitesse v Groningen 54 34 12 61 39 65 35 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.67
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10