» » » Manchester United vs Manchester City Match Prediction 24.04.2019

Manchester United vs Manchester City Match Prediction 24.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
24 Apr 19:00 Man United v Man City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
24 Apr 19:00 Man United v Man City 27 23 50 65 35 59 41
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 & BTS - Yes | Odds: 2.62
Man United welcome Man City for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Man United v Man City Prediction and Betting Tips.

Man United are 6.70 to win at home against Man City, who are 1.50 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.90 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Man United has a 27% chance of winning while Man City's success is an estimated 50% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 23 per cent.

Man United vs Man City Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

With no clean sheet in their last 11 competitive matches – United’s worst such streak since December 1998 – and having conceded more league goals (48) than in any other season since 1978/79, Ole Gunnar Solskjær’s men have an uphill battle ahead.

A Manchester derby with the title on the line for City, and Champions League entry on the balance for United. What more could I possibly ask for?

Pep Guardiola's side are unbeaten in their last three league games at Old Trafford and were convincing victors in the past 10 PL rounds so they should run out comfortable winners in midweek as well.
Our Betting Tip:
W2 & BTS - Yes @ 2.62
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Man United vs Man City
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 7

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10