FC Sion vs FC Basel Match Prediction 19.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-3
18:00 FC Sion v FC Basel
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 FC Sion v FC Basel 26 31 43 67 33 61 39
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Basel to Win | Odds: 1.90
FC Sion welcome FC Basel for a Switzerland Super League match on . Read on for our FC Sion v FC Basel Prediction and Betting Tips.

FC Sion are 4.06 to win at home against FC Basel, who are 1.90 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.66 odds.

Respectively, a home win for FC Sion has a 26% chance of winning while FC Basel's success is an estimated 43% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

FC Sion vs FC Basel Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

FC Basel 1893 are undefeated in their last 18 away matches against FC Sion in all competitions.

FC Basel 1893 are undefeated in their last 13 matches (Super League).
Our Betting Tip:
Basel to Win @ 1.90
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on FC Sion vs FC Basel
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » FC Sion vs FC Basel Match Prediction 19.04.2019