Alaves vs Valladolid Match Prediction 19.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-2
19:00 Alaves v Valladolid
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Alaves v Valladolid 50 31 19 42 58 46 54
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Alaves to Win | Odds: 2.22
Alaves welcome Valladolid for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Alaves v Valladolid Prediction and Betting Tips.


Alaves are 2.10 to win at home against Valladolid, who are 4.16 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.26 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Alaves has a 50% chance of winning while Valladolid's success is an estimated 19% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Alaves vs Valladolid Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Real Valladolid have lost 5 of their last 6 away matches (La Liga).

Deportivo Alaves are undefeated in their last 5 matches against Real Valladolid in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
Alaves to Win @ 2.22
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Alaves vs Valladolid
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Alaves vs Valladolid Match Prediction 19.04.2019