Aarhus vs SonderjyskE Prediction 18.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
10:00 Aarhus v SonderjyskE
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
10:00 Aarhus v SonderjyskE 43 30 27 61 39 64 36
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Aarhus to Win | Odds: 2.23
Aarhus welcome SonderjyskE for a Denmark Superliga match on . Read on for our Aarhus v SonderjyskE Prediction and Betting Tips.

Aarhus are 2.23 to win at home against SonderjyskE, who are 3.58 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.58 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Aarhus has a 43% chance of winning while SonderjyskE's success is an estimated 27% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Aarhus vs SonderjyskE Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

SonderjyskE have had over 1.5 1st half goals in 4 last away matches

AGF have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 matches against SoenderjyskE in all competitions.
AGF have won their last 4 matches against SoenderjyskE in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
Aarhus to Win @ 2.23
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Aarhus vs SonderjyskE
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Aarhus vs SonderjyskE Prediction 18.04.2019