Esbjerg vs Brondby Match Prediction 18.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
14:00 Esbjerg v Brondby
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14:00 Esbjerg v Brondby 32 30 38 58 42 62 38
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.67
Esbjerg welcome Brondby for a Denmark Superliga match on . Read on for our Esbjerg v Brondby Prediction and Betting Tips.

Esbjerg are 3.52 to win at home against Brondby, who are 2.04 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.66 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Esbjerg has a 32% chance of winning while Brondby's success is an estimated 38% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Esbjerg vs Brondby Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.67
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Esbjerg vs Brondby
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Esbjerg vs Brondby Match Prediction 18.04.2019