» » » Erzurum BB vs Akhisarspor Prediction 15.04.2019

Erzurum BB vs Akhisarspor Prediction 15.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
15 Apr 17:00 Erzurum BB v Akhisarspor
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15 Apr 17:00 Erzurum BB v Akhisarspor 46 23 31 60 40 62 38
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.78
Erzurum BB welcome Akhisarspor for a Turkey Super Lig match on . Read on for our Erzurum BB v Akhisarspor Prediction and Betting Tips.

Erzurum BB are 2.07 to win at home against Akhisarspor, who are 3.62 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.48 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Erzurum BB has a 46% chance of winning while Akhisarspor's success is an estimated 31% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 23 per cent.

Erzurum BB vs Akhisarspor Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Erzurum BB have lost their last 3 matches (Super Lig).' Akhisar have had under 1.5 1st half goals in 11 last away matches
Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.78
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Erzurum BB vs Akhisarspor
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10