» » » Leganes vs Real Madrid Prediction 15.04.2019

Leganes vs Real Madrid Prediction 15.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
15 Apr 19:00 Leganes v Real Madrid
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15 Apr 19:00 Leganes v Real Madrid 24 26 50 65 35 63 37
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Leganes +1.0 AH | Odds: 1.79
Leganes welcome Real Madrid for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Leganes v Real Madrid Prediction and Betting Tips.

Leganes are 5.15 to win at home against Real Madrid, who are 1.70 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.20 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Leganes has a 24% chance of winning while Real Madrid's success is an estimated 50% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Leganes vs Real Madrid Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Leganes are undefeated in 12 of their last 13 home matches (La Liga). There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Real Madrid's last 7 away games (La Liga).
Our Betting Tip:
Leganes +1.0 AH @ 1.79
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Leganes vs Real Madrid
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join YouTube
0

More Today's Betting Tips

21 Apr 12:00 Getafe v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21 Apr 12:00 Getafe v Sevilla 49 23 28 44 56 47 53 View
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
-2
21 Apr 12:30 Everton v Man United
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21 Apr 12:30 Everton v Man United 31 27 42 57 43 53 47 View
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.68
+1
21 Apr 13:30 Freiburg v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21 Apr 13:30 Freiburg v Dortmund 20 28 52 66 34 64 36 View
Pick: 1X + Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.86
0
21 Apr 14:15 Real Madrid v Ath Bilbao
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21 Apr 14:15 Real Madrid v Ath Bilbao 58 21 21 73 27 56 44 View
Pick: Under 3.0 goals | Odds: 1.93
-1
21 Apr 15:00 Arsenal v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21 Apr 15:00 Arsenal v Crystal Palace 58 22 20 59 41 53 47 View
Pick: Arsenal To Win | Odds: 1.57
+1
21 Apr 16:00 Alanyaspor v Fenerbahce
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21 Apr 16:00 Alanyaspor v Fenerbahce 43 36 21 53 47 57 43 View
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.94
0
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
1xbet
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
SportyBet Kenya
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
Betin Kenya
KES 5,000
Promo Code:

MAXBONUS

Read how to use Betin Code
Review Go to Betin Kenya
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10