» » » Getafe vs Sevilla Match Prediction 21.04.2019

Getafe vs Sevilla Match Prediction 21.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
21 Apr 12:00 Getafe v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
21 Apr 12:00 Getafe v Sevilla 49 23 28 44 56 47 53
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
Getafe welcome Sevilla for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Getafe v Sevilla Prediction and Betting Tips.

Getafe are 3.26 to win at home against Sevilla, who are 2.37 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.40 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Getafe has a 49% chance of winning while Sevilla's success is an estimated 28% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 23 per cent.

Getafe vs Sevilla Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 9 of Sevilla's last 11 away games (La Liga).

Sevilla have won 5 of their last 6 matches (La Liga).

Getafe have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 4 matches against Sevilla in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.76
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Getafe vs Sevilla
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 7

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
100% Deposit
Promo Code:


Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:


Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:


Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:


Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10