Nimes vs Bordeaux Match Prediction 20.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
18:00 Nimes v Bordeaux
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 Nimes v Bordeaux 58 26 16 51 49 47 53
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Nimes Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.57
Nimes welcome Bordeaux for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Nimes v Bordeaux Prediction and Betting Tips.


Nimes are 2.22 to win at home against Bordeaux, who are 3.66 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.34 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Nimes has a 58% chance of winning while Bordeaux's success is an estimated 16% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Nimes vs Bordeaux Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Bordeaux have failed to score in 6 of their last 7 away matches in Ligue 1.

Nimes have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 Ligue 1 home matches.
Our Betting Tip:
Nimes Draw No Bet @ 1.57
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Nimes vs Bordeaux
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Nimes vs Bordeaux Match Prediction 20.04.2019