Barcelona vs Real Sociedad Match Prediction 20.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
18:45 Barcelona v Real Sociedad
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:45 Barcelona v Real Sociedad 69 21 10 69 31 51 49
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1 (-1.5 AH) | Odds: 1.65
Barcelona welcome Real Sociedad for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Barcelona v Real Sociedad Prediction and Betting Tips.


Barcelona are 1.26 to win at home against Real Sociedad, who are 11.50 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 7.00 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Barcelona has a 69% chance of winning while Real Sociedad's success is an estimated 10% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 21 per cent.

Barcelona vs Real Sociedad Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Things are going plain sailing for Barcelona right now. With La Liga title almost in the bag, the Blaugrana got past Manchester United on Tuesday at ease when the latter were beaten 3-0 at Nou Camp and headed home emty-handed in a 4-0 aggregate loss.

Barca will be seeking to wrap up the league title within the next three rounds provided Atletico keep up with wins. The gap of 9 points is rather impossible to close for six games remaining. Barcelona are as good as winners after having won their last 18 home matches against Real Sociedad in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
1 (-1.5 AH) @ 1.65
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Barcelona vs Real Sociedad
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Barcelona vs Real Sociedad Match Prediction 20.04.2019