» » » Eintracht Frankfurt vs FC Augsburg Match Prediction and Betting Tips 14.04.2019

Eintracht Frankfurt vs FC Augsburg Match Prediction and Betting Tips 14.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-3
14 Apr 16:00 Eintracht Frankfurt v Augsburg
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14 Apr 16:00 Eintracht Frankfurt v Augsburg 63 25 12 60 40 53 47
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 & BTTS | Odds: 2.52
Eintracht Frankfurt welcome Augsburg for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Eintracht Frankfurt v Augsburg Prediction and Betting Tips.

Eintracht Frankfurt are 1.55 to win at home against Augsburg, who are 6.25 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.60 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Eintracht Frankfurt has a 63% chance of winning while Augsburg's success is an estimated 12% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Augsburg Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Interestingly, the two teams have seen over 2.5 match goals in 8 of Augsburg's last 9 Bundesliga games as well as in 5 of Eintracht Frankfurt's last 6 games.

Eintracht Frankfurt have won their last 6 matches in Bundesliga and look on course of winning yet another on Sunday evening.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 & BTTS @ 2.52
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Eintracht Frankfurt vs Augsburg
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our Instagram and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Instagram
+4

More Today's Betting Tips

21 Apr 12:00 Getafe v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21 Apr 12:00 Getafe v Sevilla 49 23 28 44 56 47 53 View
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
-2
21 Apr 12:30 Everton v Man United
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21 Apr 12:30 Everton v Man United 31 27 42 57 43 53 47 View
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.68
+1
21 Apr 13:30 Freiburg v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21 Apr 13:30 Freiburg v Dortmund 20 28 52 66 34 64 36 View
Pick: 1X + Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.86
0
21 Apr 14:15 Real Madrid v Ath Bilbao
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21 Apr 14:15 Real Madrid v Ath Bilbao 58 21 21 73 27 56 44 View
Pick: Under 3.0 goals | Odds: 1.93
-1
21 Apr 15:00 Arsenal v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21 Apr 15:00 Arsenal v Crystal Palace 58 22 20 59 41 53 47 View
Pick: Arsenal To Win | Odds: 1.57
+1
21 Apr 16:00 Alanyaspor v Fenerbahce
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21 Apr 16:00 Alanyaspor v Fenerbahce 43 36 21 53 47 57 43 View
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.94
0
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
1xbet
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
SportyBet Kenya
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
Betin Kenya
KES 5,000
Promo Code:

MAXBONUS

Read how to use Betin Code
Review Go to Betin Kenya
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10