» » » NAC Breda vs Emmen Prediction 12.04.2019

NAC Breda vs Emmen Prediction 12.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
12 Apr 18:00 NAC Breda v Emmen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
12 Apr 18:00 NAC Breda v Emmen 46 28 26 73 27 60 40
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 2nd Half Over 1.5 | Odds: 1.80
NAC Breda welcome Emmen for a Eredivisie match on . Read on for our NAC Breda v Emmen Prediction and Betting Tips.

NAC Breda are 2.15 to win at home against Emmen, who are 3.22 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.70 odds.

Respectively, a home win for NAC Breda has a 46% chance of winning while Emmen's success is an estimated 26% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

NAC Breda vs Emmen Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Emmen have conceded two or more goals in each of their last six away league matches.
Emmen has not tied 2nd half in 23 last games
Our Betting Tip:
2nd Half Over 1.5 @ 1.80
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on NAC Breda vs Emmen
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1

More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 18:30
VfB Stuttgart v Union Berlin
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:30
VfB Stuttgart v Union Berlin 47 30 23 66 34 56 44 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.82
Today, 18:45
Dundee Utd v St Mirren
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:45
Dundee Utd v St Mirren 57 26 17 54 46 56 44 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 2.37
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10