» » » Chaves vs Belenenses Match Prediction 12.04.2019

Chaves vs Belenenses Match Prediction 12.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-2
12 Apr 19:30 Chaves v Belenenses
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
12 Apr 19:30 Chaves v Belenenses 33 33 34 46 54 48 52
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS - No | Odds: 1.81
Chaves welcome Belenenses for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our Chaves v Belenenses Prediction and Betting Tips.

Chaves are 2.50 to win at home against Belenenses, who are 3.09 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.10 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Chaves has a 33% chance of winning while Belenenses's success is an estimated 34% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 33 per cent.

Chaves vs Belenenses Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Chaves have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 4 matches against Belenenses SAD in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS - No @ 1.81
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Chaves vs Belenenses
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our Instagram and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Instagram
+5

More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 12:00
Getafe v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 12:00
Getafe v Sevilla 49 23 28 44 56 47 53 View
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
-2
Today, 12:30
Everton v Man United
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 12:30
Everton v Man United 31 27 42 57 43 53 47 View
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.68
+1
Today, 13:30
Freiburg v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 13:30
Freiburg v Dortmund 20 28 52 66 34 64 36 View
Pick: 1X + Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.86
0
Today, 14:15
Real Madrid v Ath Bilbao
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:15
Real Madrid v Ath Bilbao 58 21 21 73 27 56 44 View
Pick: Under 3.0 goals | Odds: 1.93
-1
Today, 15:00
Arsenal v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 15:00
Arsenal v Crystal Palace 58 22 20 59 41 53 47 View
Pick: Arsenal To Win | Odds: 1.57
+1
Today, 16:00
Alanyaspor v Fenerbahce
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:00
Alanyaspor v Fenerbahce 43 36 21 53 47 57 43 View
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.94
0
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
1xbet
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
SportyBet Kenya
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
Betin Kenya
KES 5,000
Promo Code:

MAXBONUS

Read how to use Betin Code
Review Go to Betin Kenya
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10