» » » Norwich vs Reading Match Prediction 10.04.2019

Norwich vs Reading Match Prediction 10.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-2
10 Apr 18:45 Norwich v Reading
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
10 Apr 18:45 Norwich v Reading 66 23 11 62 38 55 45
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
Norwich welcome Reading for a Championship match on . Read on for our Norwich v Reading Prediction and Betting Tips.

Norwich are 1.39 to win at home against Reading, who are 8.50 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 5.25 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Norwich has a 66% chance of winning while Reading's success is an estimated 11% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 23 per cent.

Norwich vs Reading Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Norwich has won 8 last games Norwich have scored at least 3 goals in 10 of their last 12 home matches (Championship).
Our Betting Tip:
W1 & Over 2.5 @ 1.90
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Norwich vs Reading
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10