Millwall vs QPR Match Prediction 10.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
18:45 Millwall v QPR
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:45 Millwall v QPR 52 30 18 61 39 53 47
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 1 | Odds: 2.06
Millwall welcome QPR for a Championship match on . Read on for our Millwall v QPR Prediction and Betting Tips.


Millwall are 2.06 to win at home against QPR, who are 3.92 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.54 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Millwall has a 52% chance of winning while QPR's success is an estimated 18% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Millwall vs QPR Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

QPR have lost 6 of their last 7 away matches (Championship).
Millwall have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches (Championship).
Our Betting Tip:
Win 1 @ 2.06
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Millwall vs QPR
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Millwall vs QPR Match Prediction 10.04.2019