Rotherham vs Aston Villa Match Prediction 10.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
18:45 Rotherham v Aston Villa
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:45 Rotherham v Aston Villa 20 28 52 67 33 65 35
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Aston Villa to Win | Odds: 1.77
Rotherham welcome Aston Villa for a Championship match on . Read on for our Rotherham v Aston Villa Prediction and Betting Tips.

Rotherham are 4.62 to win at home against Aston Villa, who are 1.77 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.14 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Rotherham has a 20% chance of winning while Aston Villa's success is an estimated 52% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Rotherham vs Aston Villa Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Aston Villa have won their last 6 matches (Championship). Aston Villa have won their last 4 matches against Rotherham in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
Aston Villa to Win @ 1.77
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Rotherham vs Aston Villa
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Rotherham vs Aston Villa Match Prediction 10.04.2019