» » » Ajax vs Juventus Match Predictins and Betting Tips, 10 Apr 2019

Ajax vs Juventus Match Predictins and Betting Tips, 10 Apr 2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
10 Apr 19:00 Ajax v Juventus
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
10 Apr 19:00 Ajax v Juventus 41 24 35 68 32 51 49
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Ajax Double Chance | Odds: 1.69
Ajax welcome Juventus for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Ajax v Juventus Prediction and Betting Tips.

Ajax are 3.42 to win at home against Juventus, who are 2.34 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.34 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Ajax has a 41% chance of winning while Juventus's success is an estimated 35% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Ajax vs Juventus Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Last round, Both of them had to overturn first-leg deficits to progress into the quarter-finals, and both, in our view, did it in emphatic fashion, beating possibly the two biggest challengers in the face of Atletico Madrid - two-time finalists in 5 years who, with a 2-0 home lead from the first leg, couldn't stop Ronaldo and Co. from replying with three in the other match in Italy, and Real Madrid, bitterly beaten 1-4 by Ajax after they thought they had secured a passage in the first leg to have turned out to be a 2-1 away win for Blancos.

Being the youngest team of the competition and enjoying their first quarter-final appearance since the 2002-03 season, Ajax are up against a side that has turned up in a third quarter-final in a row and has twice been finalists since 2015, when the Old Lady first had a shot on glory if not for Barcelona, who stole the show in a composed 3-1 triumph, before they followed on to reach the finals in 2017 and lost to Real Madrid 4-1.

That being said, the four-time winners Ajax have fairly impressed this season by not only eliminating defending champions but also by putting in great performances in terms of goals scored with their last ten competitive matches seeing an average 3.5 goals per game. The last-16 home defeat to Real Madrid aside, The Dutch team had not lost at home in Europe, drawing with Bayern Munich 3-3 and beating Benfica 1-0.

However, if Juve win here, it would most likely be to-nil as all five of their Champions League victories this term have been accompanied by a clean sheet. The only question is, considering Ajax's fine form at the moment, can they?
Our Betting Tip:
Ajax Double Chance @ 1.69
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Ajax vs Juventus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10