» » » Manchester United vs Barcelona Match Predictions and Betting Tips, 10 Apr 2019

Manchester United vs Barcelona Match Predictions and Betting Tips, 10 Apr 2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
10 Apr 19:00 Man United v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
10 Apr 19:00 Man United v Barcelona 38 27 35 62 38 59 41
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Barca To Win | Odds: 2.07
Man United welcome Barcelona for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Man United v Barcelona Prediction and Betting Tips.

Man United are 3.76 to win at home against Barcelona, who are 2.07 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.70 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Man United has a 38% chance of winning while Barcelona's success is an estimated 35% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Man United vs Barcelona Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

United’s previous three competitive matches have finished by the scoreline 2-1 either way (W1, L2).

In the previous eight meetings, United have won just one encounter (W1, D4, L3). Notably though, Barcelona have won the last two H2Hs – both of which came in the final of this competition.

Barcelona continue to go undefeated in all of their 8 matches in the UEFA Champions League this season.
Our Betting Tip:
Barca To Win @ 2.07
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Man United vs Barcelona
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 2

More Today's Betting Tips

23 May 00:30 Paranaense v River Plate
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 May 00:30 Paranaense v River Plate 45 32 23 40 60 45 55 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 2.04
23 May 18:30 VfB Stuttgart v Union Berlin
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 May 18:30 VfB Stuttgart v Union Berlin 47 30 23 66 34 56 44 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.82
23 May 18:45 Dundee Utd v St Mirren
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 May 18:45 Dundee Utd v St Mirren 57 26 17 54 46 56 44 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 2.37
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10