» » » Tottenham vs Manchester City Match Predictions and Betting Tips, 09 Apr 2019

Tottenham vs Manchester City Match Predictions and Betting Tips, 09 Apr 2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
09 Apr 19:00 Tottenham v Man City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
09 Apr 19:00 Tottenham v Man City 37 19 44 59 41 55 45
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.88
Tottenham welcome Man City for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Tottenham v Man City Prediction and Betting Tips.

Tottenham are 4.20 to win at home against Man City, who are 1.93 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.80 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Tottenham has a 37% chance of winning while Man City's success is an estimated 44% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 19 per cent.

Tottenham vs Man City Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

This is the second ever time Tottenham Hotspur will have played at the new stadium they opened with a composed 2-0 win to Crystal Palace on Wednesday, but the opposition travelling to their new home now is a whole different kind of opposition and the scale of the game cannot be compared.

It is also going to be their first meeting beyond English competitions, so we might see fairly something different from what we have seen in their previous battles. Both of them impressed in the last sixteen of this season's Champions League, racking up big scores, when Spurs dumbed Dortmund 4-0 (3-0 h, 1-0 a) and The Citizens crushed Schalke 10-2 on aggregate after they had required 2 late goals from Sane and Sterling to come from 2-1 behind to ultimately win the first leg 2-3.

The first leg will be huge to rely on for Spurs, as it's their new ground and any misfortune may effectively rеsult in their immediate exit from the competition. Stopping City has so far proved to a massive task for European opposition with only Lyon managing to overcome this City side in the opening round of their group campaign.

Pochetino's men have scored 7 goals in their last 5 games against City both at the Wembley and former White Hart Lane stadiums over 3 years of fierce rivalry (W2 L3).
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS & Over 2.5 @ 1.88
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Tottenham vs Man City
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1

More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 18:30
VfB Stuttgart v Union Berlin
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:30
VfB Stuttgart v Union Berlin 47 30 23 66 34 56 44 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.82
Today, 18:45
Dundee Utd v St Mirren
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:45
Dundee Utd v St Mirren 57 26 17 54 46 56 44 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 2.37
24 May 19:00 Reims v Paris SG
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
24 May 19:00 Reims v Paris SG 23 24 53 71 29 60 40 HF/FT - 2/2
Pick: HF/FT - 2/2 | Odds: 2.10
24 May 19:05 Marseille v Montpellier
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
24 May 19:05 Marseille v Montpellier 49 31 20 58 42 59 41 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.52
24 May 19:05 FC Utrecht v Vitesse
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
24 May 19:05 FC Utrecht v Vitesse 48 34 18 60 40 65 35 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.65
24 May 19:05 Nimes v Lyon
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
24 May 19:05 Nimes v Lyon 33 26 41 61 39 62 38 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.90
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10