» » » Everton vs Arsenal Match Prediction 07.04.2019

Everton vs Arsenal Match Prediction 07.04.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
07 Apr 13:05 Everton v Arsenal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
07 Apr 13:05 Everton v Arsenal 30 30 40 55 45 62 38
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Arsenal Over 1.5 | Odds: 1.91
Everton welcome Arsenal for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Everton v Arsenal Prediction and Betting Tips.

Everton are 2.94 to win at home against Arsenal, who are 2.63 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.34 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Everton has a 30% chance of winning while Arsenal's success is an estimated 40% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Everton vs Arsenal Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Arsenal have won 5 of their last 6 Premier League matches and, more importantly, coming up against Everton teams, the Gunners have won 8 of their last 9 h2h clashes in all competitions.

Additionally, nearly each of those games - 9 out of 10 to be precise - have seen Arsenal score over 1.5 team goals against Everton and it is good ground to back the visitors to come up with 2 or more goals.
Our Betting Tip:
Arsenal Over 1.5 @ 1.91
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Everton vs Arsenal
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1

More Today's Betting Tips

23 May 00:30 Paranaense v River Plate
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 May 00:30 Paranaense v River Plate 45 32 23 40 60 45 55 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 2.04
23 May 18:30 VfB Stuttgart v Union Berlin
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 May 18:30 VfB Stuttgart v Union Berlin 47 30 23 66 34 56 44 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.82
23 May 18:45 Dundee Utd v St Mirren
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
23 May 18:45 Dundee Utd v St Mirren 57 26 17 54 46 56 44 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 2.37
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10